I won’t complain about the past seven years of my life, however horrible they were. One day everything is great, and the next day everything can fall apart – and that is NOT always a bad thing!
- From being homeless I’ve learned how important it is to stop non-essential spending.
- I learned to NOT stay with someone I was NOT attracted to, and to never drink to tolerate a miserable situation.
- I’ve learned that we can turn our own lives around – and it is all up to US to do it. No one is going to change your life for you. Nothing in this universe can stop you from creating your best life!
- Create with the end in mind, and visualize it with every detail you want to manifest, then leave it up to the God and the universe to guide you step by step, one moment at a time.
- You have to get OUT of a miserable situation before you can create BLISS. Why? Because your energy, what and who you surround yourself by, is crucial to re-creating the life of your dreams. You must get AWAY from negative, hurtful energy first, and then you are set free to move up and forward in every area of your life.
- Be amazed by how everything falls into place by the incredible force of the universe that connects you with what you hold in your heart and mind. You have to feel it first, believe that everything IS possible, then with your follow through, it all does come about much to your delight.
- When you fall in love, be totally transparent. Reassure your love. The smallest gestures often times mean the most.
- Surround yourself with every positive energy you can. Then, create your own, share it, spread it, and do it just to make a difference from your heart.
- Character, integrity, taking the high road, and truly doing unto others as you would want done to you is your assurance that you can not only turn your own life around, you can be an inspiration for so many others. Just do it all from your heart without the need for accolades or glory. People feel pure, loving energy. Share it all just to make our world a much better and brighter place.
Wishing you and your loved ones the greatest New Year 2018 and for every New year to come.