By Barbara Rose, PhD
This information is written with a tremendous amount of compassion, deep understanding and wisdom gained from having “been there” to help you make sense of it all.
First, the signs:
* He has tremendous difficulty verbally expressing his feelings.
* He charms women, and then turns the charm off as soon as his needs are filled.
* He generally speaks about woman as though they are not equal, valuable human beings, perhaps referring to them as “Chicks” along with comments such as “All women are ______” whatever category he places them into.
* He can show tremendous care and compassion towards others with whom he does not feel a romantic connection.
* He has a wall around his heart and will allow you to get only so close, then shuts down when he feels it is too close for his comfort zone.
* He is not yet open to experiencing a fully loving, equal, mutually respectful and fulfilling romantic relationship.
* He is open to exploring and experiencing relationships with many people, enjoys change, variety, and most of all, his personal freedom.
* He is convinced that he is better off without a woman in his life in terms of settling down with one woman.
* He searches outside of himself for validation.
Now, Why, How to understand this and what to do…
First and foremost, please know that there is absolutely nothing you can ever do to change or fix him. What he needs most is a real friend. A person who can accept him fully, exactly the way he is, without any judgment whatsoever. His search for validation may or may not ultimately take him into the core of his own heart to uproot any and all false negative beliefs he has about himself, so that he can finally learn HOW to fully love himself from the inside out.
If you wish to receive all of the answers that have made such a difference for people bringing clarity and understanding that transformed previous turmoil you can securely download the digital book below.